[R] Problem with colormodel in pdf driver

Luis Torgo ltorgo at inescporto.pt
Mon Jan 26 19:58:47 CET 2009

Greg Snow wrote:
> You may want to consider a dotchart instead of a barplot.  Then you can distinguish between groups by using symbols, grouping, and labels rather than depending on colors/shades of grey.

Thanks Greg. The only problem is that I was trying to illustrate the use
of barplot() ...

I guess for now I can always use the pdf() driver with the default RGB
colormodel and then use command line tools (e.g. ImageMagick) to convert
the resulting graphs to grayscale...

Thanks all for the help.

Luis

--
Luis Torgo
   FEP/LIAAD - INESC Porto, LA   Phone : (+351) 22 339 20 93
   R. de Ceuta, 118, 6o          email : ltorgo at liaad.up.pt
   4050-190 PORTO - PORTUGAL     WWW   : http://www.liaad.up.pt/~ltorgo