[R] using Sweave with a master file that has several iputted .tex files

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:48:50 CET 2009

Suppose I have a Master.Rnw file that looks something like this:

\documentclass[12pt]{mypaper}
\usepackage[margin=1in]{geometry}
\usepackage{setspace}
\usepackage{url}
\usepackage{indentfirst}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\usepackage{Sweave}
\pagestyle{fancy}
\lhead{sonographic rectal diameter and ADHD}
\rhead{ }
\usepackage{abbrevs}
%\usepackage{natbib}
%\usepackage{apacite}
\bibliographystyle{StandardMedicalJournal}
%\bibpunct{}{}{,}{}{}{}

\usepackage{multirow}
\usepackage{outlines}

\begin{document}

\input{C:/DATA/SCHOLAR/ADHDConstipation/SonographicStudy/PAR06180/SpecificAims}

\input{C:/DATA/SCHOLAR/ADHDConstipation/SonographicStudy/PAR06180/BackgroundAndSignificance}

\input{C:/DATA/SCHOLAR/ADHDConstipation/SonographicStudy/PAR06180/PreliminaryStudies}

\input{C:/DATA/SCHOLAR/ADHDConstipation/SonographicStudy/PAR06180/ResearchDesignAndMethods}

...abbrevieated...

\end{document}

Some of the inputted files contain R code, enclosed in <<chunkname>>=
and @.  Several of them don't contain any R code.

Can I compile the whole document with Sweave("Master.Rnw") ?

Thanks.

--Chris

--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]