[R] PCALG Package

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 00:30:11 CET 2009

This means you need to install the Rgraphviz package.  Have you tried?

For me, Rgraphviz is not in CRAN, but it is required for that package you want.

Rgraphviz is hosted in biocondoctor, so you have to install it through
that route.

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html

After that, you re-install the other package you really wanted.
> library(pcalg)

Attaching package: 'ggm'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:graph :

         edgeMatrix

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science