[R] R compilation

Attiglah, Mama Mama_Attiglah at ssga.com
Wed Jan 28 19:37:58 CET 2009

Hi Mates,
I have a very long R code that needs to go to production but my portfolio managers do not use R language and the software is not supported by my bank.
Is there any way I can compile the code to an executable file and make it usable to my portfolio managers who have no knowledge at all of R?

Thanks

Mama
 -----
Mama Attiglah, PhD
Quantitative Strategist
Liability Driven Investment
State Street Global Advisors
25 Bank Street, London E14 5NU
+44(0)20 7698 6290 (Direct Line)
+44 (0)207 004 2968 (Direct Fax)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
State Street Global Advisors Limited, a company registered in England with company number 2509928
and VAT number 5576591 81 and whose registered office is...{{dropped:12}}