[R] Goodness of fit for gamma distributions

Dan31415 d.m.mitchell at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 12:52:44 CET 2009

Ah yes, that does produce a nice plot. Can i just ask what exactly it is
showing. It seems to me to be a sort of Q-Q plot but with a different set of
axes. Is this correct, if so do the same interpretation rules apply for this
plot, i.e. departures from either end of the curve show poor fitting of the
extreme data.

thanks for your help Remko, its been very helpful.

Dann