[R] bug in R2WinBUGS

Mike Meredith mmeredith at wcs.org
Sat Jan 31 11:39:25 CET 2009

Problem with the change is that none of our old scripts work! If the
model.file is in R's current working directory we either have to use
working.directory=getwd() or specify a full path with
model.file=file.path(getwd(), "mymodel.bug").

It would be really nice if 'bugs' looked in R's c.w.d. for input files -- in
particular model.file -- while still putting its temporary files in a
tempdir.

Cheers, Mike.