[R] A problem on zoo object

Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:17:57 CEST 2009

I have a zoo object on daily data for 10 years. Now I want to create a list,
wherein each member of that list is the monthly observations. For example,
1st member of list contains daily observation of 1st month, 2nd member
contains daily observation of 2nd month etc.

Then for a particular month, I want to divide all observations into 3 parts
(arbitrary) and then want to calculate some statistics on each part for each
month. Therefore for a particular month, I will have 3 means (suppose,
statistic is mean).

Can anyone throw some light on how to do that?