[R] productivity tools in R?

miguel bernal mbernal at marine.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 1 19:35:39 CEST 2009

Emacs or X-emacs with ess (Emacs Speaks Statistics) is great on Linux and
Mac (can be the console you saw on Mac) for syntax highlight, programming
and debugging. I think there is a package to visualize the links between
functions in a package, but I don't know its name (if anybody knows it, I
will love to know it).

Best,

Miguel.
Current address:
Ocean Modeling group,
Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences University of Rutgers
71 Dudley Road, New Brusnkwick,
New Jersey 08901, USA
e-mail: mbernal at marine.rutgers.edu
phone: +1 732 932 3692
Fax: +1 732 932 8578
Permanent address:
Instituto Español de Oceanografía
Centro Oceanográfico de Cádiz
Puerto Pesquero, Muelle de Levante, s/n, 11006 Cádiz
e-mail: miguel.bernal at cd.ieo.es
Tel.: +34 956 294189
Fax: +34 956 294232