[R] productivity tools in R?

Miguel Bernal mbernal at marine.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:13:30 CEST 2009

Thank you very much, the function i was looking for is the one Kevin points
out, "foodweb". I think that function, together with the whole
package "mvbutils" (which is somehow quite difficult to search for in CRAN!)
is one of the best productivity tools in R (if not the best!)

--
----
Current address:
email: mbernal at marine.rutgers.edu