[R] Display Median in plot

Thu Jul 2 16:18:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I drew a plot with R of my data and now I would like to display the
> median values of each group
> above the respective datapoint in the plot. I already search for
> ages, but maybe I am just blind.
> I am sure that this has to be an option somewhere...

Perhaps we could provide better input if you could show some of the
code for your plot. Either way, having calculated the medians that
you'd like to plot, you can pass them into the "points" function
(which takes x,y coords, where y will likely be your medians), and
they will be displayed on your current plot.

Hope that helps,
-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Graduate Student: Physiology, Biophysics and Systems Biology