[R] Package 'operators'

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:32:45 CEST 2009

My point is your problem is not entirely related to this package in
particular but more "should I trust additional R packages", ie should I
use package cron when R can handle date objects, should I use ggplot
when i could do it all in grid, ...

operators comes with unit tests that allow me to trust it to work the
way I want it to work. Please send me additional tests if you want more
coverage.

Romain

--
Romain Francois