[R] R TERMINAL Vs R GUI

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 02:26:20 CEST 2009

Exactly what are you doing and how are you 'sending' in the commands?
Are you doing a cut/paste to the RGUI?  If so, have you tried
'source'?  I use RGUI all the time and have no performance/memory
problems with executing scripts; I always 'source' in most of the
scripts.

Some more detail on exactly what you are doing in both environments
would help to understand your problem.