[R] object ".trPaths" not found

Knut Krueger rh at krueger-family.de
Tue Jul 7 20:51:45 CEST 2009

Uwe Ligges schrieb:

> Maybe, but the may depend on your "script", your OS, your R version,
> used packages and so on.
>
> Hence please read and follow the posting guide and provide commented,
> minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

Hi Uwe,
I was just asked the same question and hat the same problem before. It
seem that it is a Tinn_R installation problem
. I do not now what I changed to get it working, but the single line (R
send line) mode is working, the
R send selection and Rsend file mode not.

System Windows XP new installed TinnR File permissions should not a
problem on windows systems. Maybe any file is set to read only?

The same srcipt which is working at home is not working at the new system.

Regards Knut