[R] LAPACK package

Tue Jul 14 16:23:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Jul 14, 2009, at 5:45 AM, Moumita Das wrote:

> Hi All,
> Can someone tell me if solve function shown below for my version of
> R is
> proper or not?
>
> I am using R 2.7.2 .Wherever i have used this function ,i got
> results which
> were different from the expected results as computed using  SPSS.

Can you give us a bit more info about your problem? What are the
differences between R and SPSS? A reproducible example, even?

Pasting the content from R's help file, and the source of the
solve.default function as implemented in R isn't really helpful, since
we all have access to that.

Also, as an aside, upgrading to the latest R wouldn't hurt, if
feasible :-)

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Graduate Student: Physiology, Biophysics and Systems Biology