[R] Fortran function for quantiles

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 14 16:31:35 CEST 2009

You could look at the function kuantile() in the package quantreg
and the associated fortran code dsel05.f which implements a version
of the Floyd and Rivest (CACM, 1975) algorithm.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801