[R] dse model setup help

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Jul 15 06:21:39 CEST 2009

      I can't identify the problem.  The package author and maintainer,
Paul Gilbert, might be able to help.

      Have you tried "debug(SS)"?  This will allow you to walk through
the function line by line looking at things, etc.  This often produces
enlightenment.

      Alternatively, have you considered the "dlm" package?  In addition
to a vignette, it has a companion book, Petris, Petrone, and Campagnoli
(2009) Dynamic Linear Models with R (Springer).

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves