[R] Simple cat statement - output truncated

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Thu Jul 16 16:21:11 CEST 2009

So then I am to assume that the output of 'cat' can be truncated by passing it "bad" arrays. That is the only difference between the "reproducible" code you show and mine. It is just a theory but say that the components array is not dimmensioned for 4 elements. It seems a little strange if that is the case that a reference error is not thrown and just the output of the cat call is affected.

Kevin