[R] Passing additional arguments through '...'

escher2079 aluedtke at upenn.edu
Fri Jul 17 17:43:07 CEST 2009

Thanks for your suggestions, they were quite helpful. I've just about solved
the problem, but now I just need to know where the additional arguments
passed through '...' are stored (in order to make my own matching scheme I
need to be able to change the value of those to the correct values upon
entering the function as well). Thanks!