[R] Re gression for loop test HELP! URGENT!

Rbeginner chopin.abacus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:18:51 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the insight. My apologies for the unclearness of my original
question.
I have calculated the fit and se.fit values, see below
predict(fm,newdata=test, se.fit=TRUE, type=c("response"))
If I wasn't mistaking, this would give me the fit values and the standard
errors.
I just have one more question: based on my data, how might I calculate the
expected value of M of the original data set, so that I could compare it to
the M of all the data?