[R] Adjusting x/y text labels for a bwplot using cex.lab

mcobb_berkeley mccrea.cobb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:10:49 CEST 2009

Searched for this and found some help, but I still can't figure it out.
I have trying to enlarge the x and y labels on my box plot.  I understand
that you can do this using "cex.lab", but it does not seem to be working for
me.  I must be adding it in the wrong spot.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Here is my code:

bwplot(hr~Herd, data=telemetry, notch=T, ylab="Home Range Area (ha)",
xlab="Herd",
par.settings = list(plot.symbol = list(col = "black"),box.umbrella =
list(col ="black"), box.rectangle=list(col="black")),fill="light blue")

~McCrea