[R] error message: .Random.seed is not an integer vector but

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Jul 23 19:14:31 CEST 2009

<<<snip>>>

It would be necessary to see the code for your 'brief test' before anyone could meaningfully comment on your results.  But your results for a single test could have been a valid "random" result.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA  98504-5204