[R] Include files?

Erik Iverson eiverson at NMDP.ORG
Fri Jul 24 18:30:54 CEST 2009

Several solutions, easiest might be to use the source function in your program.  Also, you could create a .Rprofile if you use them every time you use R.

See ?source and ?Startup

Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at r-project.org [mailto:r-help-bounces at r-project.org] On Behalf Of Mark Knecht
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 11:25 AM
To: r-help
Subject: [R] Include files?

Hi,
   I have 15 or 20 functions I've written to convert the sort of data
I'm working with. They are currently in their own R file which I load
by hand in Rgui before loading and running my main programs.

   Is there any way to have this file included in my R program like
#include might in C?

   If not is there a simple newbie-type example of how to create a
package so I could just say something like require(MWKFunctions) and
be done with this?

Thanks,
Mark