[R] FW: Qury Related With R

bed.singh at oracle.com bed.singh at oracle.com
Sat Jul 25 10:35:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

     I am using the R-2.9.1 with Window XP.

    Queries:

1.       I am running the java application which needs to load property file in R.

        So can you please tell me how I can load my property file in R session so that my application can find that property file?

        Attached is my property file for sample.

2.       Is there any directory structure required for java application in R format?

Thanks & Regards,

Bed Singh