[R] FW: Qury Related With R

bed.singh at oracle.com bed.singh at oracle.com
Mon Jul 27 06:02:26 CEST 2009

Hi Romain,

      Attached is my R script that script I put into the R work space and through source("RScriptToCallJava.R") command I call the script and my java application is execute.

      Is it the proper way to call the java application? If not, then please can you explain the directory structure that needs for java application?

      In java I used the property file. but when I load the property file using .jaddClassPath("D:/R_BTE_Jar/BTE/app.properties") command, it is not load.

Thanks Romain for your response.

Bed Singh