[R] Superscripts and rounding

ehux emily.huxter at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jul 28 17:25:47 CEST 2009

  sub = sprintf('Seasonal station with natural streamflow - Lat: %s Lon: %s
        Gross Area %s km^2 - Effective Area %s km^2',
stn[['metadata']][['latitude']],
        stn[['metadata']][['longitude']],stn[['metadata']][['grossarea']],
        stn[['metadata']][['effectivearea']]),

I tried your code and a few variations, but was able to make it work  - Uwe
(but thank you!!)

I am having no problem with retrieving the data for the above code. i would
just like the sub-title to display the units after the data correctly (aka
km suberscript 2 - instead of km^2). In addition i want the numbers being
pulled from the database to round to four decimal places as currently the
lat and lon come in as huge numbers. I have tried a to use the round command
but it always just shows up as text in my title????