[R] how to initial the R script

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 05:47:39 CEST 2009

Just a guess, since I am not a Matlab user and you have not defined
what you mean by "inintial all of the varibles and vectors at the
begining part of my R script to make clear all the meanning defined"
other than by analogy with non-R software. Perhaps you want:

quit(save="yes")

The next time you start up R you will find that all of the objects
from the last session are loaded. The (possibly invisible) Rdta file
is in your working directory.

--
David Winsemius

On Jul 28, 2009, at 11:11 PM, Jie TANG wrote:

> I am wondering if I can inintial all of the varibles and vectors at
> the
> begining part of my R script to make clear all the meanning defined
>
> in another script runned before It is just similiar with the command
> " close
> all " in Matlab or "reinit " in grads.How can I do?
>
> thank you.:)
>
> --
> TANG Jie
> Email: totangjie at gmail.com