[R] Package with function for plots with embedded hyperlinks?

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 29 17:30:02 CEST 2009

Some years ago, if I recall correctly, I learned of a package that
included a function that would write a plot to a file so that one
could associate hyperlinks with elements of the plot, such as points.
Then, when the plot was displayed in a browser, one could click on
(for example) a point, and jump to wherever the hypelink pointed.

I don't remember then name of the package or function, and haven't
been able to find it after some searching.

Does anyone know the name, or have a suggestion to help track it down?

Thanks
-Don
--
Don MacQueen