[R] USGS stream flow data automatic download R

Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 30 03:20:22 CEST 2009

Stephen,

I don't have anything or know of anything in R to do this. But, we download USGS streamflow data routinely. I have a Perl script that will reformat the downloaded data into a R-importable format (basically two columns date/time flow value). Are you interested in mean daily or instantaneous streamflow data?

Regards,
Tom