[R] USGS stream flow data automatic download R

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 17:58:09 CEST 2009

An Excel Web query will also do what you want. From an Excel Workbook create a web query and link it to the USGS website. You can schedule downloads or the query will download data up-to-date everytime the workbook is open.

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service