[R] (no subject)

Stein, Luba (AIM SE) LUBA.STEIN at ALLIANZ.COM
Fri Jul 31 08:30:06 CEST 2009

The error message is: "Error in library(lattice) : there is no package called 'lattice'"

I have installed it twice because it did not work the first time, so I was not sure if the installation worked out.
The strange thing is that the folder lattice is in the folder library.

Luba

> library(lattice)

It loads just fine.