[R] R User Group listings

Prof. John C Nash nashjc at uottawa.ca
Fri Jul 31 12:45:38 CEST 2009

Further to my posting about R UG mailing lists etc., and David Smith's
post about the list he is maintaining (I was aware of his blog, but not
that he was updating -- good show), I'm in communication with him to try
to ensure we get appropriate information out to useRs.

Already there has been a posting asking if there is any group in
Germany, and asking is the first step to getting a group going. I
suspect we need to expand from just a listing to also include
"Desperately seeking R users..." entries. Will see what we can do.

JN