[R] grid.edit() for ggplot2

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:38:18 CEST 2009

If you enter the code in this post first:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2009-May/198791.html

then this post shows an example of how to do it with lattice:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2009-May/199146.html

but I think there is a bug in grid since similar code does
not seem to work with your example of grid graphics
generated by ggplot2.