[R] R Solves Shakespeare Authorship Question

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Jun 2 01:23:34 CEST 2009

As a matter of statistical history that some of you may be unaware of,
Mosteller and Tukey(I think) published an important paper on a similar topic
(authorship of the Federalist Papers) about 25-30 years ago. I wonder if
that was referenced in this one...

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics