[R] Within Subject ANOVA question

tsunhin wong thjwong at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:12:54 CEST 2009

As another follow-up related to aov, I want to extract values
(Residual interaction mean square & interaction DF) from the results:
asummary<-summary(aov.recall)
The results are in a list() format with 3 lists, and contents within
each list are without "names".

I am not able to do something like in other statistics such as in t.test:
>as.numeric(t.test(serie1,serie2,na.rm=TRUE)$statistic)

What method should I use to extract, or is it simpler to write compute
the figures that I need directly in this case?
Thanks a lot!

- John