[R] newbie help: simple operations in R

Simon Pickett simon.pickett at bto.org
Tue Jun 2 12:33:51 CEST 2009

you could use a loop but maybe easier would be
x<-c(NA,x)
y<-c(y,NA)
t<-x*y

use write.table() to write the table to your hard drive

e.g.

write.table(t, file="C:/Documents and Settings/simonp/My Documents/RELU/GIS
data/Land Cover Map working/squares plus adjoining parcels/Scotland/scotland
adj squares.csv", sep = ",",row.names = F)

HTH, Si.