[R] Barplot: annotations at tips of each bar?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jun 2 22:15:44 CEST 2009

This is the second post on this topic today.  Is this part of an assignment or something?

You should read the discussion/thread that follows this post:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/08/22858.html

The answer to your question and to other questions that you should be asking are in there.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org