[R] bigmemory - extracting submatrix from big.matrix object

utkarshsinghal utkarsh.singhal at global-analytics.com
Wed Jun 3 09:16:02 CEST 2009

Thanks for the really valuable inputs, developing the package and
updating it regularly. I will be glad if I can contribute in any way.

In problem three, however, I am interested in knowing a generic way to
apply any function on columns of a big.matrix object (obviously without
"colmean" can help, if that is not too much to ask for. Or if we can
develop a function similar to "apply" of the base R.

Regards
Utkarsh