[R] Need suggestion to present migration flow data

Kel Lam lamkelf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:33:46 CEST 2009

Hi group,

I am looking at migration data of very sick children to see if they
move because of easier access to tertiary care.  In particular, I am
investigating the change of their socioeconomic status before the move
(5 levels, highest implies best status) and after.  Can anyone suggest
some kind of graphical display that best represents this kind of flow?

In terms of modelling, I can only think of a count data problem like a
5X5 matrix.  Has anyone tried another approach?

Thanks in advance.

Kelvin

--
Knowledge is meant to draw people closer to God