[R] EBImage not loading

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Sun Jun 7 11:26:02 CEST 2009

Hi Quin,

This is a well documented bug of Ubuntu 8.10 (Hardy Heron), preventing
applications using libgomp (EBImage via ImageMagick) to work:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/gcc-4.2/+bug/235070

The bug was fixed in the package gcc-4.2.4-3ubuntu3.

Please note that your R version (2.6.2) is pretty outdated.

Best regards,

Greg
---
Gregoire Pau