[R] Journal Articles that Have Used R

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Sun Jun 7 14:56:12 CEST 2009

Argh.

The reason we can't find my example R files with Google is that they
were not indexed because there were no links to them.  I've now
created a page with just these links, and a link to that page at the
very bottom of http://journal.sjdm.org/submit.htm

Google should find it all eventually.
The direct link is http://journal.sjdm.org/RX.html

I should also note that I need to set a bounding box around
everything, and here is the "bbox" script I use (based loosely on a
suggestion made by Brian Ripley a long time ago).  Sometimes I add
this to the end of the script that makes the graph, with
system("bbox fig1.eps")
or something like that.

#!/bin/bash
cat $1 | sed -r -e "s/BoundingBox:[\ ]+[0-9]+[\ ]+[0-9]+[\ ]+[0-9]+\
[\ ]+[0-9]+/`gs -sDEVICE=bbox -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -q`/" > temp.eps
gs -sDEVICE=bbox -sNOPAUSE -q $1 $showpage -c quit 2> bb.out
sed -e"1 r bb.out" temp.eps > $1
/bin/rm bb.out
/bin/rm temp.eps

I may also created a Namazu search index for these, if I get around to
it.

Jon

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)