[R] ridiculous behaviour printing to eps: labels all messed up!

Zeljko Vrba zvrba at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jun 8 08:02:27 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 05:00:18PM -0700, maiya wrote:

> I am completely lost here, can someone help me figure out what is going on
> here?

With an unrelated problem, someone suggested to me never to use dev.copy2eps,
but to open a new device with postscript() and draw the figure there.  Maybe it
will help with your problem too.

Alternatively, as a (temporary) kludge, why don't you use one-letter names?  Do
you have more than 26 labels in the diagram?