[R] problem with bulk insert into a *.csv file

venkata kirankumar kiran4u2all at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:36:49 CEST 2009

Hi jim,

I am caliculating these caliculation on quaring on 4 tables and preparing
subsets of those and from there I am getting the final results
that is

"034P91"|"d947468f-95ff-4844-8d04-36619ed2cced"|1|"Control"|9686|"brain"|9301|7912|10746|10742|9710|12591|7933|12612|"Gram"|2.014|1.721|1.8902|0.0772662927802285|0|1

this contains study "*Identyfier " *which contains *4 trialgroups  and each
group contains 2genders and each gender contains nearly 50 speciman types
for eachspeciman type I have to caliculate mean,max,min,standered
deviation,difference between treatmentgroup mean to controlgroup mean,and
ratio between  treatmentgroup mean to controlgroup mean*
*this will repeate for 10,000 studies*
*right now I am appending these values to the file row wise with making it
data.frame andding to the index.csv*

**
if any thing like keeping these rows in memory and inserting into *index.csv
*file at once means it will reduce time taken for creating the file

is there any thing to do such type of bulk insert  in R-project means saves
lots of time and improves performance to my project

can you please suggest me if any thing is there like that  and I am sending
my script file to you for the referance

thanks in advance

kiran