[R] stars (as fourfold plots) in plot (symbols don't work)

maiya maja.zaloznik at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:22:55 CEST 2009

I was feeling pretty silly when I saw there was actually a locations
parameter in stars, as well as axes etc.

But now the problem is that the x and y axes in stars must be on the same
scale! Which unfortunately makes my data occupy only a very narrow band of
the plot. I guess one option would be to scale one set of coordinates and
then manually change the axis labels!? But  I'll have a look at my.symbols
first.

Thanks for the tip!

Maja