[R] calibration curve options

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 19:25:31 CEST 2009

It's rather simple to get the code and add modifications. You wanted
the dashed line to be red? (To find out what the underlying function
name is, you use methods(plot):

The dashed ideal line plotting function is not set up to accept
parameters. so you need to alter the code. Use this as a guide:

 >plot.calibrate <-
function(<snipped outputy from original parameter list....

{ <snipped code from function body....
###  Just change the code at the end of the function body to:

abline(0, 1, lty = 2, col="red")

}

plot(cal)

#Voila! Red dashed line.

On Jun 9, 2009, at 11:51 AM, David A.G wrote:

> Hi R-users,
>
> can anyone explain me how to play around with the options of the
> bootstrap calibration curve obtained using the calibrate() function
> in Design package?
>
> I am trying to colour the diagonal, i.e. the ideal curve, in red,
> and also hide the bias-corrected curve.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

> Show them the way! Add maps and directions to your party invites. --

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories
West Hartford, CT