[R] surveillance package useful for daily surveillance?

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Tue Jun 9 23:21:07 CEST 2009

The surveillance package (see below) seems to be mainly designed for
weekly or monthly surveillance (although I am still learning about it.)
 Can it be used for daily surveillance? I had hoped to try using it with
respect to daily visits to walk-in clinics in our area.

Package ‘surveillance’
April 19, 2009
Title Outbreak detection algorithms for surveillance data
Version 1.0-2
Date 2009-05-03
Author M. Höhle with contributions from T. Correa, M. Hofmann, C. Lang,
M. Paul, A. Riebler and V. Wimmer

Thanks.
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]