[R] LS graph

osbacan osbacan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:49:59 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I´m new using R. I wanto to print in a unique plot four results of four
different ordinary least squares regressions. You see, I want to plot (on
each box of the for parts of the graph, actual, fitted values and on the
bottom the residuals).

On the other side,if I only want to plot the for different residuals of each
on the four estimations, how I should proceed?Thanks in advance.

Imagine I have called e1,e2,e3,e4 And for titles I want to put (title) on
both x axis and y axis. How should I put a main title on each graph.

I hope I have explainned good.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.