[R] triangular plot

Penner, Johannes Johannes.Penner at mfn-berlin.de
Thu Jun 11 14:56:07 CEST 2009

Sorry for probably again an easy question but I can not find the
solution...

Using the ade4 package I am drawing a triangular graph:

triangle.plot(data2, label = row.names(data2), clab=0.6,
show.position=FALSE, box=FALSE)

Which is what I want. Unfortunately the labels have a frame and a white
background. I would like to have them without frame and colour, similar
to what you get with type="text".

I tried various things (box, boxes, label.color and settings of par via
fg or bg="transparent") without luck. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance

With kind regards
Johannes

--
Project Coordinator BIOTA West Amphibians

Museum of Natural History
Dep. of Research (Herpetology)
Invalidenstrasse 43
D-10115 Berlin