[R] Market Basket Analysis / Link Analysis

Girish A.R. garamach at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:00:09 CEST 2009

Eugene,

Check out the following R package:
arules: Mining Association Rules and Frequent Itemsets

Provides the infrastructure for representing, manipulating and
analyzing transaction data and patterns (frequent itemsets and
association rules). Also provides interfaces to C implementations of
the association mining algorithms Apriori and Eclat by C. Borgelt.

cheers,
-Girish