[R] triangular plot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 17:41:38 CEST 2009

On Jun 12, 2009, at 10:13 AM, David Carlson wrote:

> You may have more luck with the triangle plot functions available in
> other R
> libraries. In addition to triangle.plot in ade4, you have other
> options
> (this may not be an exhaustive list):
>
> plot.acomp in compositions
> tri in cwhmisc.cwhtool
> triax in plotrix

Your posting was especially helpful because it is not reproducible
with the combination of resutls from ??"triangle" amd ??"ternary". But
in plotrix the function is triax.plot

> ternary in StatDA
> ternaryplot in vcd

Very nice looking plot if you add labels with the id= parameter. In
the help page example using , id=rownames(tab), was what worked for me.

> ternaryplot in Zelig

> David L. Carlson
> Anthropology Department
> Texas A&M University