[R] boxplot size

luscinia evita5700 at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 14 13:35:00 CEST 2009

Hey everybody,

I am trying to generate multiple boxplots on one page by using the layout ()
function. This works really well but the plots are always badly proportioned
(3 times wider than high) and much too small to be easily readable. I have
tried reducing margins to allow for bigger plots, but that hasn't had the
desired effect.
Does anybody know how if there is a size function in layout, or if I can at
least determine boxplot size separately for each plot?

Thank you!